sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

Waiting

When I say yes, I say love you
But you can't understand what I feel.
It's hard to know what happens.
I wanna keep walking, and I don't wanna look back.
Because I can lose me...
Sometimes I wish you were here. Sometimes...
I wanted change the world for us.
I'm afraid when you say: How do you go?'Cause I go and I don't know if I come back.
It's like to say: Good bye darlin,maybe forever...
The streets are very cold and my smile is gone.
I wait you on the beach...Sitting in the sand,looking for the sea.
We lost the feeling and now it's too late,
late to speak what we can do. Meet me in anywhere,
some place you like to go or in the secret room.
Maybe it still is there. And I don't know why...
I don't know what to do now.
If you just take me by the hand,anything can be better.

Nenhum comentário: