sexta-feira, 26 de dezembro de 2008

Hey,dude!

I know, you can’t stand me noww...
When you say “I’m tired today”
I’m not believe in you,obvious…
Why didn’t you call me?
Why didn’t you write me?
Oh honey! I waiting for you for two years and now, everything changed.
What can I do?You’re far away from me.
If you want, I stay away for you
I don’t care if you wake up this morning.
And if you remember me tonight…
I don't wanna know..I don’t wanna know.
Just tell me what do you want?
Because I can do it now, if it’s important for you, I’ll try very hard.
The another way can be easy, but I don’t wanna know, I don’t wanna know.
I can lose my head but I want to try again…
I really need a place to rest with my memories.
No matter how will be your game.
I don’t wanna know, I don’t wanna know

Nenhum comentário: